Friday 29 June 2012

Day 2 of 'Bullets and Hearts'

Oh dear. Can't figure out how to edit any of my past writing on here, and I have spotted mistakes! Not a good start.
Anyway, yesterday I received copies of the magazine my article was in, 'Doll's House and Miniature Scene'. I sent an article and some pictures, they published all the pics, but cut some of the article about and changed it from first to third person. I suppose that's the 'done' thing for a magazine?
And the good news is, that a gentleman is coming all the way from Kent on Saturday, to us, in sunny Lancashire, to pick it up. What dedication! I have no doubt then, that he will finish it, and send me progress pics.
No writing today. Ticker playing up again, so had to lie down most of day. Ho Hum.

See you later folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment